5 tips to keep your posts visible on Facebook
As a business owner, Facebook should be one of the top social media tools you should be using on a regular basis. It is an easy way to advertise your business, share information, and grow clientele. Unlike your personal page, your business page will be affected by new regulations throughout 2018. One of the biggest changes will be the introduction of a dual news feed. This change will come as a result of feedback focused on the desire of Facebook users to see more posts from friends and family. How will Facebook accomplish this? Basically, a dual news feed will be launched. With this set up, the primary feed will consist of posts from family, friends, and ads. The secondary feed will primarily be dedicated to business posts.
Here are 5 things you can consider doing to keep your business posts visible to your followers:
- Topics of posts should be current/trending: The more “likes” and “shares” you can get the better your reach will be.
- Keep posts authentic: Posts that are overly promotional in nature will have limited reach-so keep those at minimum.
- Use Facebook Live Videos: Live videos will give you the biggest reach-keep your YouTube videos off Facebook.
- Create Facebook Ads: Stop boosting your posts and spend your money on ads. They actually will cost you less in the long run and have a better ROI. Simple ad ideas can include: PDF cheat sheets, giveaways, discounts, and how-to-videos.
- Implement color in your graphics: Bright colors attract views-think red, green, and even orange.
With a little work, these simple adjustments will keep your business in the eye of your FB friends and followers!